Saturday, August 9, 2014

Making a Tool Organizer

A Tool Organizer

Inspiration

I normally keep my tools in two small bamboo boxes - the ones I use every day.  I wanted to make something so that I didn't have to dig through the boxes every time I was looking for a tool.

Materials

For this project, I used a marker organizer I purchased from Hobby Lobby.

Tools

For this project, I used drill bits of various size.

The Organizer

This is how I normally keep the tools I use on a daily basis. You can see the two bamboo boxes, the tools in the middle, and the marker organizer at bottom left and on the right
Here is the marker organizer. You can't see the lines, but I have made marks on the top part and on the insert.  When finished, I will glue the insert to the bottom part so that I can find my tools quickly.  Anyway, I drilled holes in each piece to accommodate the tools.  It is much nicer now to use my tools.

No comments:

Post a Comment